Sunday, July 20, 2008

A far fetched dream (or nightmare)!

Having recently been a witness to the (shameful) parade organized by the Hizb (and everybody else, icluding M14)in Nakoura, and the short "live" appearance by our"divine" leader in Dahiyeh; I failed (although I tried my hardest) to rejoice in he fact that another sad chapter came to it's conclusion.
All that I could see (in my totally twisted head) was: Yellow dressed horses crapping, Hizbullah's thugs standing tall (like the guards at Buckingham palace)waiting for Hassouna to grace us with yet another "divine speech".
Merle Haggard came to mind the minute Hassan Nasrallah spoke. I had a vision of poppy fields (no longer masked by a row of "tourne sol") and Hassouna dancing.
No I was not under the influence.
I wished then, that the lack of vision of all those who rejoiced, was less harmful than the cynicism in the following song (don't ask why, it just popped into my head).

No comments: