Tuesday, January 13, 2009

O Fortuna !

"Cet affront ne se lave que par le sang". Those where the days when wars were waged with honor. I still remember blasting Carmina Burana out loud from my car stereo in an attempt to vent my anger during the civil war. I became Sir Lancelot in my own quest for the holy grail. It was a battle for survival, good against evil I believed. Little did I know that the battle was purely evil, and I laid my "Maxwell" cassette to rest after a short period of time.



Little did I know, that years later; the CD copy of that very same partition would have another (bitter) meaning.



I guess that mankind will never learn.

I long for the days of Merlin, King Arthur, Sir lancelot, Sir Galahad, Queen Guinevere, The Lady of the lake, and even Morgan Lefay; for they were noble foes. What we are witnessing today is nothing shot than pure evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

c'est pas einstein qui avait dit :

que si ça continue, la 4e guerre mondiale se fera avec des arcs et des flèches (sous-entendu : lors de la 3e, l'homme aura tout détruit!)

sad, very sad !