Sunday, July 05, 2009

Whoring political style!

To go, or not to go; that is the question. Will goatee Saad meet with Bashar, will Saudi/Syrian summit (rapprochement) pave the way in the forming of our new government? Those are the two questions on the minds of many fellow Lebanese.
As for me, I regret casting my vote (in a vain attempt to make a difference and to somehow revive the spirit of the cedar evolution); for deep down inside I knew that I was voting for “eunuchs”. I thought that voting for “eunuchs” was less painful (for they cannot fuck you up the arse) than for those who have proven (7th of May) to have long reaching dicks and a strong belief of fucking you over “au naturel” with no “Vaseline”.
Hands are now once again being extended (after long years of self masturbation, which only led to selfish pleasures), and free “blow jobs” are being offered in the name of the formation of a cabinet (“kabbineh” is a better word) of national unity.
WLEK TFEH!
Since Lebanon has become such a cheap whore (at the hands of the “majority” elected) I nominate for the presidency, the PM and the speaker of parliament …

No comments: