Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Take on Syria !

30 years of blatant and murderous hegemony and not even a whisper was ever uttered from the mouth of any of our “brothers and sisters” from the north. This very same despotic regime which inflicted over a hundred thousand of deaths in this Biblical land of milk and honey went not only unpunished, but never mentioned or even held accountable for, and here I am today expected to raise my “humanitarian” voice in anger. Why were you ALL so silent when my land was being pillaged and our women being raped? At that time you deemed it acceptable that my people had dues to pay in the name of Kaymiyeh 3arabieh?
Here you are now, my “so called” brothers and sisters seeking recognition for your new found rebellion against this same regime that once wreaked mayhem amongst my people and now is killing you by the dozens, and you are asking for refuge and a safe haven within MY 10452Km2 which you fought against.

Many before you had their own plans and misconceived ideas with regards of how easily it would be to push their own agendas in a country plagued by so many conflicting and ever changing minorities seeking to keep hold of the upper hand. What you fail to comprehend is that Lebanon, since its first independence, was never a nation; for there is no such thing as a “true Lebanese”. We are (Lebanese that is) nothing more than a bunch of fanatic bigots with the biggest superiority complex ever known to man.

Yes our ancestors invented the alphabet and the “ourjouwan” colour, yes they were tradesmen by excellence; but look at our “people” now, and they are the lowest denominator when it comes to patriotism.

You might ask, aren’t I supposed to at least shed a tear for those innocent children being murdered on a daily basis by the “ba3sist” regime? My reply would ,and will always be, name one who’s eyes watered when Maya Bashir Gemayel was murdered (by mistake).

Yes in this instance I have lost the last iota of humanity I had left, and I am now longing for the day when civil war will actually brake out (and it will) within our so called “sisterly” state in hope that I will be part of this “kowait al rade3” and repay them at least 50% of the pain their government inflicted upon MY people.

If there is a God, I hope that I might live to see the day whereby the Syrian government (present or to come) will wonder for hundreds of years as to the faith of those who are rotting in Lebanese jails and will get no answer (a tooth for a tooth the Bible said, well according to me a tooth for an entire “dentier”) .

Michel Aoun and all those who are attempting to legitimize the regime’s crimes “can eat my dirty knickers” on a daily basis.
My bitterness is so great that it has extended way beyond the regime.
The blood MY people shed will never go in vain, so if my words might sound harsh and stripped of all common decency, burn me to the stake for I do not give a damn!
The day of reckoning is coming !!!

Wlek TFEH !

No comments: