Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now that I voted, I can gloat !

Although as a Christian (by birth) the “Massih7 al dajjal” won in my little corner of this Biblical land of MINE. No matter how marginal his victory is; it does pain me to see my quaint little village swooped away by ignorance. Just like Steve Miller said : “the road is long with many a winding turn…, but I am strong…” . I am Strong enough in my beliefs that in 4 years my battle, I will FULLY win; for today’s victory is nothing but the start.


Blue Finger

Today, I bask in the luxury of “gloating”, for I had my fears. A fear which was shared by all the true patriots (which I proudly call the knights of the 10452 Km2 round table). Mordred (the demented general) was inflicted his first blow. Even Morgan Le Fay (Hassouna) , Mordred’s divine protector admitted defeat, and is now concocting some yet unknown devilish potion.

Tais toi


But “Excalibur” was taken out of the stone, and Sir Galahad started his quest for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail which in 4 years from now will cleanse this land of “milk and honey”, and Mordred and Morgan Le Fay will be cast down to hell. The battle has just begun, in the hope that the majority elected will finally show some balls.
No to armed militias.
No to Hizbullah.
No Tawheed al massareyn.
No to armed Palestinians (within and outside the camps).
No to the “tawtin”.
And, No to the false messiah with demeaning slogans.


holy_grail_660

The Knights will prevail !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad that March 14 won the election and not Hezbollah March 8. If the other side had won it scares me to think of what would have happened to us Lebanese citizans.Thank God the right side won.fatima,Beirut,Lebanon.

Marillionlb said...

@ Fatima,

Let us hope that M14 will this time use their victory and not compromise on key issues like they did in the past.